At Vi we make every effort to ensure our labelling is accurate and up-to-date. As a prudent manufacturer we constantly review our recipes and procedures, to ensure they are safe for you to enjoy.
Vi is a produced in a ‘Clean Environment’ free from all 14 Allergens. This means the entire production unit occupied by the business and under our control, including factory and office, does not have the 14 Allergen containing products on it.
Our range is designed to cater for allergen-aware diets. Non of our products use any of the 14 declarable Allergens as advised by the Food Standard Agency .
- cereals that contain gluten (including wheat, rye, barley and oats)
- crustaceans (including prawns, crabs and lobsters)
- lupin (lupins are common garden plants, and the seeds from some varieties are sometimes used to make flour)
- molluscs (including mussels and oysters)
- tree nuts – such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamia nuts
- sesame seeds
- sulphur dioxide and sulphites (preservatives that are used in some foods and drinks)
The gluten free flours we use comply with the gluten limit of less than 20ppm or they are naturally gluten free.
We continually review our allergen labelling and always ensure this is clear on our products to give you a transparent view of what’s inside.
Where products are indicated as not having an allergen present this refers to the product not being formulated or wholly derived from the particular ingredient. Allergen handling policies and procedures are in place through the supply chain to reduce the likelihood of cross contamination from allergens however this cannot be guaranteed.
Always read the label of each product for allergens, see ingredients in bold.
May contain traces of Cereals containing Gluten, Soya, Milk, Celery, Mustard, Sesame, Sulphur Dioxide and Sulphites, Nuts and Peanuts.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened use immediately. Produced in the UK